We are glad to invite all the participants from the world to attend "9th World Congress on Biopolymers and Polymer Chemistry" which is going to be held on May 13-14, 2019 at Perth, Australia which contains expeditious keynote presentations, Poster presentations, Oral talks, Workshop and Exhibitions. The vital theme of the conference is "Present Perspective and Future Prospects of Polymer Science".
Biopolymers and polymer chemistry 2019 World congress is an attempt to explore the various ways to utilize natural resources for betterment of the future, promising a better tomorrow for the progeny and a better vision for the springing research. Polymer chemistry and Biopolymers conferences is anticipated to be one of the best scientific conferences in Asia and Australia. The scientific sessions of this International Conference on polymer chemistry and Biopolymers conferences has been designed on vivacious topics such as Biomaterials and Biopolymers, Green Chemicals, Industrial Biotechnology, Micro and Nano blends based on natural polymers. Biopolymers conferences is consisting of well-organized scientific program and effervescent speeches by the expertise. ConferenceSeries Ltd Organizes 300+ Conferences, 500+ Workshops and 200+ Symposiums Every Year on Pharma, Medicine, Science and Technology across USA, Europe & Asia (conference series) with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 400+ Open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members. ConferenceSeries LLC Ltd conferences always encourage the young researchers and students to share their excitement and enthusiasm with world class expertise.
Why to attend???
Biopolymers and polymer chemistry is an event delivering the concept of bio based world across the globe. In the present world where the use of conventional plastics, the consequences of plastic products use and the waste management of these products when they become waste, is a current and pressing issue. Concerns focus on the potential impact of conventional plastics they cause to the environment.
- Eminent Scientists of biopolymers and Bio plastics
- Chemical engineering Research Professors
- Junior/Senior research fellows of biomaterials and bioproducts
- CEO’s of biopolymers companies
- Members of different physics associations of Biopolymers and bioplastics
- Biopolymers doctorates
Explore the one of the clean and beautiful city of Western Australia, Perth is the capital and largest city of Western Australia. It is also Australia’s most laidback and most livable city with some of the country’s best beaches. Here you will find a cornucopia of culture, pubs, clubs and restaurants. For commanding views of the city, head to the 1,000-acre King’s Park and Botanic Garden atop Mt. Eliza. Other points of interest include Perth Zoo, Swan Bell Tower, and Adventure World, Perth's premier amusement park. Those seeking a close encounter with the local marine life should head straight to Shoalwater Islands Marine Park, where you can swim with wild bottlenose dolphins and see a colony of Little penguins, the smallest species of penguin in the world.
- Advanced Biopolymers
- Bio polymers Processing and Products
- Biopolymers: Biomedical and Environmental Applications
- Biodegradable Polymers Materials
- Biopolymers and Biodegradable Plastics
- Biopolymers from Renewable Resources
- Biopolymers: Applications and Trends
- Principles of Polymer Chemistry
- Microwave-Enhanced Polymer Chemistry and Technology
- Recent Advances in Polymer Chemistry
- Polymer Nanotechnology
- Synthetic Polymers
- Polymers for catalysis for energy application
- Bio-catalysis in biochemistry
- Solid waste management of polymers
- Marketing of polymer
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://biopolymerscongress.conferenceseries.com/